Seiden Internship Program: Graphic Assistant/Production
- Title of Internship: Seiden Internship Program: Graphic Assistant/Production
- Location: 112 Madison Ave, 9th Floor, New York, New York, 10016
- Hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm; Fridays: 9:30 am – 2 pm
- End and Start Date: June 9th – August 7th
- Compensation: $1,600 ($800/month)
Seiden is a mission-driven marketing agency based in the flatiron district of NYC. We combine strategy, technology and creativity to produce award-winning work that moves our clients’ business forward. On top of that, we add in old-fashioned common sense, honest communication and a few office dogs to keep it real.
You will spend your two months working in the Production Studio learning how to properly design and set-up assets for printing.
Your internship will be supervised by your direct managers, as well as the Seiden Internship Program Supervisor, Kristen Vinges.
What You Will Learn
- The process of production/design and how an advertising campaign/printing materials are distributed in market
- Relationship building and patience
- Communication skills for working with various team members and external clients
- General understanding of healthcare industry, advertising industry, and agency-life
- Create/design print-ready layouts for various mediums
- Color balance/retouch artwork for final use
- Organize/quality-check assets
- Work internally with Account/Creative teams to keep projects on schedule
- Manage and maintain Epson proofer, as needed
- Sit in/take-notes in both internal/external meetings
- End of internship project
If a student/applicant has a specific set of skills or interests, it may be wise to build some flexibility into the responsibilities.
- Prefer sophomore or junior, but will consider other class levels
- Pursuing BA in Graphic Design, Communication Arts, or related fields
- An interest in advertising and production/design.
- Prefer GPA of 3.2 or higher
- A good sense of design
- Knowledgeable in the Adobe Suite
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills
How To Apply
- Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Seiden Internship Program: Graphic Assistant/Production Application
- All applications should be submitted no later than March 31st, 2020